Are You Ready to be Awakened?
Her Holiness Jagadguru Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi Mishra is a spiritual luminary and master of awakening with a mission of global enlightenment through practical spirituality and personal transformation. Read More...
Global Unity Gathering
The Global Unity Gathering is a four-day immersion to explore your next level into awakening with an accepting community, in the Shakti (divine energy) of an enlightened master, Her Holiness Sai Maa. Watch the welcome video above from the first evening of the 2019 Gathering.
Sai Maa Diksha is a hands-on technique for the transference of Divine Light directly into the brain, which initiates the process of enlightenment. Sai Maa Diksha may be offered remotely, and is an important and relevant tool for these times during the pandemic.
Ways to participate:
~ Sign up to receive Sai Maa Diksha
~ Be trained to offer Diksha
~ Be part of a Diksha team offering Diksha to others around the world
Profound Awakening: Living as a Soul
November 13-15, 2020
Enter a new relationship with your own divinity and begin to see, walk, and speak as a soul. Discover tools to nurture and expand soul awareness in all areas of your life. Join H.H. Sai Maa and Sai Maa’s teachers for this online event.
We invite you to use the Pillar of Light Meditation as support in your own meditation practice.
- Krishna’s Birthday Celebrated at Shaktidhaam Aug 12, 2020
- Krishna Janmashtami is a festival to commemorate the birth of Lord Krishna which dates back around 5200 years ago in…
- Celebrating Jagadguru Sai Maa’s Birthday at the Shaktidhaam Ashram Jul 31, 2020
- A birthday celebration took place at the Shaktidhaam Ashram in Kashi, India on July 31 for Jagadguru Sai Maa’s Birthday.…
- Honoring Jagadguru Sai Maa on Guru Purnima Jul 5, 2020
- On the auspicious day of Guru Purnima on July 5, a celebration took place at the Shaktidhaam Ashram in Kashi,…
- Mother’s Day Video Offered to Sai Maa May 10, 2020
- Enjoy this video offered to H.H. Sai Maa on Mother’s Day from those at the Shaktidhaam Ashram in Kashi, India.