Are You Ready to be Awakened?
Sai Maa is a spiritual luminary and master of awakening with a mission of global enlightenment through practical spirituality and personal transformation. Read More...
Sai Maa's New Six Month Online Course
“Change your paradigm to experience a more peaceful and fulfilling life.”
~ H.H. Sai Maa
Together, we will enter the domain of the mind and unleash its phenomenal power—mastering the higher mental faculties of imagination, intuition, perception and more, to create fulfillment and abundance in our lives. Registration is now open until midnight EDT on June 28 for a new class starting July 1, 2018.
Blessed Mother’s Day to All Mothers!
In the vedic tradition, Mother is Everything. Mother is our first “God”, our first teacher. Today we honor all the women who have said “yes” to being mothers.
Listen and read an important heartfelt message from Punditji (Vedic priest) sent to Sai Maa on this day. See the sacred fire ceremony performed today in India’s most holy city of Varanasi (Kashi), at Sai Maa’s ashram honoring mothers.
Inauguration of Sai Maa Cafe in Japan
On April 30, Her Holiness Sai Maa and Maa’s students celebrated the grand opening of Sai Maa Cafe in Tokyo. Sai Maa addressed the celebrants, explaining the bridge of energies for the Cafe, with the main quality of harmony.
We invite you to use the Pillar of Light Meditation as support in your own meditation practice.
- Message from Punditji Venkat Raman Ganapathi May 13, 2018
- Har Har Mahadev Today is *Mother's Day* and is celebrated across the world with great happiness and enthusiasm. It is…
- Her Holiness Sai Maa Around the World Apr 2, 2018
- Enjoy this slideshow of Sai Maa around the world.
- Dayananda Brahmachari Shares the Inner Significance of Passover Mar 30, 2018
- Passover is the celebration of freedom, commemorating the liberation from slavery of the Jewish people by God through his prophet…
- Navaratri, A Time to Deepen our Sadhana Mar 16, 2018
- March 18 marks the beginning of Spring Navaratri, a 9-day Hindu holiday that honors the power and grace of Mother…