Her Holiness Sai Maa
Reflections from the
Sai Maa 108 Maha Yagya
The once-in-a-lifetime Sai Maa 108 Maha Yagya, which took place at the base of Mt. Fuji in Japan, concluded on October 23. Many stunning and breathtaking visual images were captured throughout the three days of ceremonies; view these extraordinary images now.
Come together to engage in the fullness of Living Life Divine—
a life lived from the ease, grace and fulfillment that comes with aligning with all of creation.
Her Holiness Sai Maa, along with Sai Maa’s Brahmacharis and teachers, offer an extraordinary journey into the pure space
and infinite expansion of Lord Shiva through Shiva Nights
February 17-19. This two-day, two-night program has the power
to carry us into the blissful realms of our Divine Essence.
- Sai Maa Visits Oldest Shinto Shrine in Japan Oct 21, 2016
- Her Holiness Sai Maa Visits Ancient Japanese Shrine October 16, 2016 Her Holiness Sai Maa was recently invited to the…
Ways to Prepare for the
Global Synchronized Meditation Sep 29, 2016
- “As soon as you start to meditate, your inner being starts to unfold.You cannot stop that process. When you meditate,…
- Join us for the free Sai Maa Global Synchronized Meditation Sep 23, 2016
- Free, Live-Stream Global Synchronized Meditation Her Holiness Sai Maa and the Order of Sai Maa Brahmacharya are offering an unprecedented…
- View Photos from Mariamma Inauguration Sep 8, 2016
- Mariamma Inauguration Brings Together Hundreds for Momentous Occasion Last weekend, we gathered in the Catskill Mountains of New York as…